This is the original 1776 ELSHA Cologne. Very well-known cologne in the US from the 60’s to present. A truly wonderful scent, embracing when first splashing it on. Lingers for hours, its base is musky and leathery, and a bit dirty. Comfortable & friendly leather cologne that opens with a cinnamon and birch top that stays along even after the dry down. Oozing with masculinity and testosterone galore. Warm and ambery, the birch remains & mixes with leathery earthy musk. Smoky yet fresh. Wear it if you want to feel luxury surrounding you.
- Fine luxury fragrance - Item Condition: 100% authentic, new and unused. ELSHA for Men and Women Perfume and Cologne splash.
- ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER - Cologne, aftershave and beard oil known as the aristocrat of perfume and cologne
- HIGH END - Luxury / executive packaging and fragrance which possesses a blend of outdoorsy, adventurous woodsy, spicy, romantic russian leather scent
- MADE IN USA - Cedarwood, Lavender, GUAIAC WOOD, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood and Amyris
- CRAFTED BY HIGH END PERFUMERS - only high quality essential oils normally found in the most expensive designer perfumes and colognes, this is the reason for its LONG LASTING scent